IMMEDIATE RELEASE: Monday December 20, 2010
MBRT-WTG Trade Mission to India January 5-6, 2011 to Expand U.S. Exports
- Partnered with We Think Global (WTG) for Doing Business in India
- Fostering Strategic Alliance with Commerce Department
- Developing Strategies to Expand International Trade
- Focus on Healthcare Related Small & Medium Sized Businesses
Washington, D.C. – “We are pleased to partner with MBRT member We Think Global (WTG) to develop strategies for expanding international trade opportunities in the exploding India marketplace for our Nation’s small and minority businesses”, said Roger A. Campos, President & CEO. “As part of this partnership we want to especially help those companies that may not be able to physically join us, but would still like to pursue an India trade strategy to identify business opportunities through WTG.”
Who Will Benefit from This Trade Mission?
Healthcare related and other Companies that want to explore the following in India:
- Sell Their Products
- Find Distribution Partners
- Explore Manufacturing Sites
- Build Government Relationships
- Explore Joint Ventures
- Find Licensees
- Mergers/Acquisitions/Financial Backers
- Find Research and Development Partners
What Types of Services Are Offered?
MBRT and WTG are currently offering the following services in order to optimize business development strategies in India:
- Government Advocacy
- Market Research, Marketing, Market Entry Plans
- Facilitating Financing and Investments
- Leading Mergers and Acquisitions
- Compliance Consulting
- Financial (VC, Bank, and Angel) Resources
- Supply Chain and Vendor Management Solutions
- Customized Consulting Specific to Company
Future MBRT/WTG programs will include similar services for Latin America, Africa, Middle-East and Asia in the near future. For contact information email Ria Banerjee, CEO, WTG at firstname.lastname@example.org and Roger A. Campos, CEO, MBRT at email@example.com.
About the Minority Business RoundTable:
The Minority Business RoundTable is the only national non-profit organization for CEOs of the nation's leading African-American, Asian-American, Hispanic-American, Native-American and other minority-owned businesses. Its members analyze and help formulate effective public policies that impact minority-owned business. Our corporate members work to create sustainable communities and national economic viability through successful partnerships.
The Minority Business RoundTable is proud to have Johnson & Johnson, Glaxco Smith Kline, the National Cable & Telecommunications Association, National Bankers Association, Equifax, Business Thru Government (BTG), the Allegis Group and Aerotek, Inc., IMPAC Real Estate Holdings, the Business Roundtable, an association of chief executive officers of the country’s leading corporations, U.S. Small Business Administration, U.S. Department of Energy, U.S. Department of Commerce, Minority Business Development Agency and other federal agencies, corporations and business trade groups as strategic partners. For more information on the Minority Business RoundTable, please visit www.mbrt.net.
# # #
Minority Business Roundtable
1629 K Street, N.W., Suite 300
Washington, D.C. 20006